Welcome to the SourceBans webpage for DFS!
Let me explain how things work around here in case you're new to SourceBans.
SourceBans is used to handle all the server bans and mutes/gags. That means you will find all kicks, bans, mutes and gags on this webpage. Very handy right? If you ever want to look up the reason for a ban as an example, or the duration of a ban, then you will find all of that here.
SourceBans consists of the following pages:
- This is the webpage that you're in right now. Think of it as a central hub for everything.
- This shows you the amount of players and the current map on the servers. Clicking on a server will show you more information.
- In here you will find all the bans on all players. Click on a ban for more info.
- In here you will find all the communication mutes/gags on all players. Click on a mute/gag for more info.
- Report Player
- Takes you to the DFS forums where you can submit reports.
- Appeal Ban
- Takes you to the DFS forums where you can appeal your ban.
- Admin Panel
- Only visible and used for staff members.
Q: How do I report a player that is breaking the server rules?
A: Make a report on the DFS Boards forums, click here for more instructions.
You can also submit a report on this SourceBans page by clicking on "Report A Player" in the navigation bar.
Q: Help I have been banned and I don't know why!
A: Go to the ban list and search for your playername, then click on the ban to see the reason.
If you're trying to view a ban, mute or gag and it doesn't work, try refreshing the webpage and then try again.
Q: I want to get unbanned, how do I make a ban appeal?
A: To make a ban appeal you first need an account in the DFS forums located here: http://dfs.boards.net/
Then head over to the Ban Appeals section and take a good look at the "How to appeal ban" thread: http://dfs.boards.net/thread/35/appeal-ban
Be sure your ban appeal matches the format, or we will most likely decline it.
You can also appeal your ban on this SourceBans page by clicking on "Appeal A Ban" in the navigation bar.
Q: Do I need an account for SourceBans so I can look at the Ban List and so forth?
A: No, everything is displayed to the public so no accounts are necessary.